Thursday 15 July 2010

Tower Bridge and other exciting news!!!

Yay!!! I got another two pages of my London Digital Scrapbook done....the cover and a Tower Bridge one.



Credits: Shape Collage Image Maker, Taste of Great Britain & MotorMania Alpha & Date Stamp Classic by Britt-ish Designs.



Credits: Bright Happy Funny & Minnie Alpha & Motor Mania Alpha & Stash Staple: Solids Pack 1 by Britt-ish Designs, Union Jack Alpha from Jane at My Scrapping Life.


...and my other exciting news today is that doCrafts Creativity Life magazine sent me a message yesterday asking if they could use one of my quotes on their page to put in their next issue. I'm so excited about it...I hope they use it. I think I might have to go out and buy the goody bag to celebrate!!!


That's all folks!


Ruthie x

No comments:

Post a Comment