Saturday 31 July 2010

Wicked times!!!

Here are a few more pages I've done recently. I'll start with the one I did for Andrea's challenge this week on mousescrappers.com. I love these challenges because they make me do pages I wouldn't normally and I'm finally getting near the end of the Honeymoon album.



Credits: Challenge 25 Template from Kat Designed, Smooches by Ziggle Designs and Amanda Heimann Designs.

Here's another one I did using the Smooches kit with one of Britt's templates. I think this is my favourite page I've ever done...I loved this moment and I think the template and kit just fit it perfectly.

Credits: All for One Templates & Jellies:Frames by Britt-ish Designs, Smooches by Ziggle Designs and Amanda Heimann Designs, Scatters from Santa Baby by WMSquared Designs

Finally, another London layout. Only a couple more til I can get it printed. I really wanted to do this one justice as we both LOVED this show. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.


Credits: Witchy Woman, Polka Dots for Boys & Paper Shapers: Fun Mats by Britt-ish Designs

Ok well that's all for today. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!
Ruthie x

No comments:

Post a Comment