Friday 8 October 2010

It's Been A While....

...but i'm back and ready to post a few more layouts. Here's one I did tonight, only a couple more pages to finish my London book.Credits: Black & White Basics Paper Pack, Tack it Down and Space Ranger by Britt-ish Designs, Mansion Masquerade Solids by Britt-ish Designs, Sahlin Studios, DeCrow Designs, & Tangie Baxter Designs, What John Saw by Melissa Daniel Designs, In The City Alpha by Sahlin Studio, and Mr & Mrs Date Stamps by Haynay Designs




Credits: For The Boys by Amanda Heimann & Wild Dandelion Designs, Bright Happy Funny, Fish Are Friends, Space Ranger, and Just Plain Fun Templates by Britt-ish Designs, Monster's In My Closet Alpha by Laurie's Scraps



Credits: Enjoy the Moment by Sahlin Studio, and Mousestitches & Mouseterpiece Alpha by Britt-ish Designs
That's it for tonight. I'm working on a few other hybrid projects for going to Disneyland Paris in 3 weeks so I'll try to get them posted before I go.
Have a good weekend,
Ruthie x

No comments:

Post a Comment